Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stupid me

Its just pure stupidity. The signs aren't there anymore. The answer's clear. But i still hope that things will be just like what i hope to.

I still cling on to ...... nothing. Perhaps this is what people described by, people do stupid things when it comes to love. People tend to be blinded by love.

Perhaps i'm one of them.
Perhaps i'm just too scared to let go.
Perhaps i'm just too persistent.
Perhaps i'm not.

I miss her now. But does she misses me? Am i the only one doing the "missing" now? I think the answer is yes. Is it still worth it not to let go? To keep pushing on for that little nothing?

I'd say yes.

But i've lost my courage. I've lost my "Mojo".

2 comments:

Jess said...

Hmm... Good luck?

Jyon said...

things happens for a reason. whatever that is happening right now is just a phase that we all go thru. it is only with happy moments that we know how badly it feels to be in a sad situation and only during sad moments it is how we cherish the happy ones. all about the ups and downs. live it thru and there are a whole lot of beautiful things to see. the world is full of beautiful flowers and nice gardens. go visit...