Thursday, January 31, 2008

I am Teoh Hock Lye

It feels so lonely now. I'm in my living room now. Blasting the atmosphere, vibrating millions of air molecules around me, using my toshiba lap top's speaker, to generate noise, which orientated nicely to form a nice tune. Songs. I'm listening to songs now. Daughtry. Its useless anyway. The noisy atmosphere i generated is no match for what i'm feeling for the past few weeks.
Ahhh~
I feel like calling her today. Feels like talking to her, seeing her, enjoying the atmosphere when she's around, before i go back to my hometown.
Hey, better not! I'll only miss her more if i did that. Fuh~

The moonlight that shined my face yesterday at the futsal court, reminds me of the emptiness i feel without her. Her laughter, her "cocks", her smile.

Allow me to pick a phrase from the movie i really enjoy, City Of Angels.

"I would have a touch of her, a sight of her, rather than an eternity without it"-Seth.

Although it may seem like i'm exaggerating now, but this is what's in me now. This is how i feel now.

An empty shell without love, which in the end being filled with tensions and pressure from schoolworks and activities.

A shallow guy, Teoh Hock Lye.

4 comments:

Lun said...

go shoot urself lol!

Jyon said...

...i wanna have coffee chat with you. page me anytime ok.

Wennie said...

YA ya!!!
GO SHooT urself!!
kaka... :P

kiddin larh..

Chung Hwa said...

Go have that coffee chat la teoh... As long as it is not "that kind of coffee chat" if you know what i mean... hahhahaa