Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Flashes of memories

What happens if someday the ones u love so much passed away suddenly? What if you didn't even have the chance to say goodbye to them? To say how much u love them? To say ur final words to them before they depart on their new journey of afterlife?

I urge you to seriously give it a thought. Because things like this do happen in our life. I used to think that this issue will never appear in my life. But i was so wrong. I lost my good uncle in law. My auntie lost her beloved husband. My cousins lost their caring father. And we didn't even have the chance to say goodbye to him. He was murdered. His death was horrifying. He suffered so much before he breathed in his last air.

I still remember the day i received the news.

It took place in the morning. I was in genting at that time.I was in the buffet hall, figuring what to put on my plate for my second serving when suddenly my phone rang. Mom told me the news. I said "what?", not sure of what i've just heard. I was stunned. Yeah, stunned just like when sand king impaled ur ass from the ground and your hero will lost all abilities and even movements for 2.75 seconds. It took me a 2.75 seconds to compose myself before asking her what really happened. She didnt said much. Correction. She just simply can't find the strength to tell me what really happened. I hung up. Without any delay, i dialed my dad's number, hoping he can tell me what the fuck happened. Guess what. He didnt want to elaborate. I told him i'm coming back asap but he told me to stay for another night in genting, and i obeyed.

Till today i simply don't understand why i followed my father's "command". Till today i regretted that i didn't come back the moment i found out about his death. And the worst thing was, initially i thought he was murdered by "tai yee long" because he owe ppl money, or got beaten to death because he offended someone. That's how shallow my thinking was. Man, i deserve to be shot by of chinese soldiers with the bullets i bought for myself.

Nevertheless i was informed bout the truth, although it came abit later. I cried when my sis told me what happened. I cried during his funeral. I cried during the IXP sharing (Fuck you kong for laughing at me on that day). I never thought i'll cry. Sometimes, i hope he's still here. So that we can continue our conversation about the "包青天" drama aired in astro tvb Xing He, my education, my future, my love life and few things more.
Rest in peace. I promise, i will try my best to take good care of auntie and cousins, and perhaps burn more hell money for you, so that u can afford mercedes, ipod, bungalow down there ok! But in order for that to happened, i have to stop procrastinate. Damn! Uncle, if you are reading this, please send me something to cure this freaking illness.

P.S: To the one who murdered him, screw you. Even you're still free out there, thanks to the incapabilities of our royal police, one day, your god will lay the smackdown on your ass. And i will personally be the 1st to give u a 3:16 stone cold stunner.

No comments: