Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hectic life

I'm tired. I'm wear out. Its been a hectic 5 days for me. Marathon, C-DEX, Donkey and classes. This 4 things are the main ingredients for my busy schedule. The marathon i joined last sunday took its toll on me and i find it difficult to walk these few days as a result of overstressing my muscles during the run. I'm very tired now. I want to sleep. And yet i'm blogging. lol.

Timelines for my publicity group are approaching, and i'm still far from halfway on completing my tasks. I'm screwed, pressured, scared and fucked up. My friends kept saying i have done a good job, performing beyond their expectations, but deep in my heart, i know i can do better. I know they said that to motivate me, to ease some pressure off my shoulders, but with power, comes responsibility and responsibility exists together with pressure.
Responsiblility. The thing that i've been avoiding since i entered university. Suddenly new things keep appearing in my life. I'll just have to buckle up and make sure things go as planned in the meeting.
Strange though, although i've been very busy lately, i can still allocate some time to think of her.haha. I miss her. The shooting star. Passed her faculty just now, hoping that she and her friends will show up, hoping to glance at her, or perhaps offering her a ride back to her college, but life is not like what we expect. Checked my phone just now, hoping for her msgs or phone call. Nah, this is near impossible. I wonder how is she now.

Is she having fun now? That'll be good for her.
Is she seeing someone else now? That'll be good for her too, but not for me :(
How's her health? I sure hope she's healthy.
Is she thinking of me now? i wish for that, but i know the percentage is very small.


Alright, i better sign out now. Tonnes of works waiting to be completed.

Kira Yamato, Strikeor freedom, ikimasu!

No comments: