Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shocking yet thrilling news

I'm absolutely thrilled right now. My friend is getting engaged in February. A girl. The small puny little girl who sat behind me in f2 class back in SMK Dato' Onn Butterworth. Walaueh! I just can't imagine it. Everything just happened too fast. Yesterday she was still sitting behind me in class, joking around with me and the rest, bidding me farewell after class. We were so young at that time. Now, she's getting engaged. With my nemesis. The guy who took her from me.

Maleh! I was too late. Nevertheless, i wish her and my "nemesis" happy engagement. I'm happy that she has found her soulmate, her guardian angel, her other half in this big and complicated world.

Cepatlah beranak dan bagi saya tengok produk Hangpa berdua. haha!!

No comments: