Saturday, February 16, 2008

Over the moon

The last few days were simply too good for me. She crossed my path again, and like last time, i was all over the moon for that period. Everything was just like last time. My smile was so broad till even my face can't contain it. I don't want to land on earth again. Earth sucks. Moon's definitely better.
But i know, this is just a matter of time. Soon, it will all revert back to normal, I'll go back to my dull life, the spaceshuttle will land back on earth, the shooting star will travel pass me. I seriously don't want to hit the reset button.
I know it's coming. I know i shouldn't hope for anything. I know, it will only lead to disappoinment in the end. Yet, i'm hoping. Yet, i'm being so optimistic, when i know i shouldnt.
Men are born this way.
Men are weak.
Men are greedy.
Men are losers when it comes to this.
As long as there's tiny little hope, men will cling to it.
Pathetic, but it's the truth.
Men, are kiasu species.
Men, are human afterall.

2 comments:

Lun said...

that makes the two of us. cheers to us!

Alvin Teoh said...

haha. Cheers! u wan hugs?