Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On the gate

Is it so hard to love? Is it so hard to love your close ones impartially? I think it is. Not impossible, but very, very, very hard. No matter how impartial you try to be, in the end, it all comes down on how the others judge you. How the others look at your action.
I've tried my best, I tried to love you both all i can, i placed you both on equal status in my heart. Can't you see it? Don't listen to others. Please. These people are fuckers. They don't understand anything at all, and yet they are pretending they do. THIS kind of people, should mind their own business, instead of ours.
Don't judge me by my actions, but instead judge me by my heart for you. Actions sometimes doesn't represent one's love for others. I'm atas pagar la.

P.S/ I'm sorry for what i did today.

No comments: