Thursday, June 12, 2008

When it bites

Sigh.

It hit me hard. Perhaps it's a waking call for me. To remind me that i need to buckle up.
Will I?
Well for a start my car doesn't even has a buckle seat, so how am i supposed to buckle up for the coming challenges in my race track?
Looks like its going to be a one way road to hell.
God, please give me the strength for the remaining 2 laps.
God, I want to make them proud.

Can I?
I can only hope, and try harder.

* What can you see if a glass with half its volume filled with water is placed in front of you?

I see a half empty glass now.

3 comments:

Jyon said...

..change your glasses. u have bad eyesight. thats all.

Lun said...

fuh, nice one. classical.

Chung Hwa said...

race track apa? I drive the ipoh stretch of road at 100kph constant speed oso u sked until u cant telan your dunkin donuts ade!!