Monday, April 7, 2008

Going to where she belongs

I want to go to the place where she is now.
I want to throw all the books which are beside me now, hop into my car, and just drive and drive to her, knock her door, and give her a suprise.
"baby can i hold you tonight"
The title of the song definitely suits me now.
Every cells, every tissues, every limbs, of mine are wanting it.
And the worse thing is, my subconsciouness isn't helping at all. She's practically everywhere in my life now.
I see her in the mirror where i shaved, i see her sitting in front of me at my dining table, i see her sitting right beside me in the passenger seat when i'm driving.
Sigh~
have to study. Control engineering is definitely killing me now.
Miss her so much.
I'm totalled.
ok. have to get back to my books.

5 comments:

Wennie said...

tai kor....
so totally understand how u feel..
but i am sure she will be proud or u if u get good results...

good luck yea!

Wennie said...

of (not or) typo error

Jess said...

Hang babi, if people do not know you better, they're going to think, "Hey, this is not love. This is obsession!"

Hahaha!

But then again, those who ARE in love would totally agree with you.

Okay lah, by that I mean me lah! What to do, we sama-sama baleko people kan? :P

Chung Hwa said...

I believe the word every followed by a plural noun is used if it is countable i.e every cells is not quite right because u cant count all the cells in your body rite?

Besides that, u sound so geli larr... Its almost as if u are a orang gila like tat... can c your face turn to YY punya face... Hmm that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand in "kegelian" ler...

Dun so wat tat la jack ass!!!

Alvin Teoh said...

babi la kong. i didnt mean it that way la. babi gila. nak kena stunner dari aku ni.